Hey sweetheart! I’m glad you’re here.
I’m Krystal Trammell, birth nerd and multipassionate mama. I have five unschooled kids from age 18 to 6, and I’m a homesteading hippie at heart.
- I’m also a writer, web designer, and biz strategist.
- I have a lot to say about essential oils!
- Follow me on Instagram here.
MY OWN BIRTHS – Two of my five kids were born at home, and the last one was unassisted. It was magical.
HIPPIE CREDENTIALS – I’m definitely addicted to the crystal shop.
FANDOMS – On a scale of 1-10, I am 9 and 3/4 obsessed with all things Harry Potter.
ROOTS – I have “gypsy” heritage (i.e. the Romani people), but I’m pretty settled here in Texas.
Krystal Trammell’s areas of training & certification:
- Certified Labor Doula and Certified Birth Educator (pending) with Childbirth International
- Creator of the Sacred Waves: Conscious Childbirth Education curriculum–available for purchase soon!
- Certified Breastfeeding Peer Counselor – WIC
- Trained in Holding Space for Pregnancy Loss with the Institute for the Study of Birth Breath & Death
- Rebozo Certified with Gena Kirby
- Bach Flower Essence trained – Level I & II
- Usui & Shamanic Reiki Certified – Level I, II, & III
- Professional Henna Artist of 20 years – Certified by the ICHNA
- Mother blessing ceremony facilitator
- TENS Unit trained – Certified by DONA
- CPR & Infant CPR Certified
- Associate’s Degree in Commercial Art; Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology
- Shining Biz & Life Academy since 2012
- Childbirth International since 2014
- Birth, Breath, and Death Institute since 2016