Hey friend! I’m glad you’re here.
I’m Krystal Trammell, birth nerd and homesteading hippie at heart. I have five unschooled kids from age 19 to 7.
- I’m also a writer, web designer, and biz strategist.
- I offer an Essential Oils Masterclass!
- Follow me on Instagram here.
MY BIRTHS – Two of my five kids were born at home, and the last one was unassisted. It was magical.
HIPPIE CREDENTIALS – Stones definitely speak to me. I’m addicted to the crystal shop, even though it’s pretty loud in there.
HEALING – I’ve studied energetic healing of all sorts for over a decade, and I’m trained in essential oils, Reiki and the Bach flower essences.
FANDOMS – On a scale of 1-10, I am 9 and 3/4 obsessed with all things Harry Potter.
ROOTS – I have “gypsy” heritage (i.e. the Romani people), but I’m pretty settled here in Texas.
Krystal Trammell’s areas of training & certification:
- Certified Labor Doula and Certified Birth Educator (pending) with Childbirth International
- Creator of the Sacred Waves: Conscious Childbirth Education curriculum
- Bach Flower Essence trained – Level I & II
- Usui & Shamanic Reiki Certified
- Trained in Holding Space for Pregnancy Loss with the Institute for the Study of Birth Breath & Death
- Rebozo Certified with Gena Kirby
- Certified Breastfeeding Peer Counselor – WIC
- Associate’s Degree in Commercial Art; Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology
- Shining Biz & Life Academy 2012 – 2016
- Childbirth International since 2014
- Birth, Breath, and Death Institute since 2016