Hey sweetheart! I’m glad you’re here.
I’m Krystal Trammell, birth nerd and multipassionate mama. I have five kids from age 18 to 6, and I’m a homesteading hippie at heart.
- I’m also a web designer, a longtime unschooler, and I write regularly for The Homestead Guru.
- I recently wrote a post about essential oils (and why I left a certain popular company!) that’s getting a lot of interest…
- If you decide to follow me on Instagram, be prepared for lots of nature pics!
- I also share regularly on Steemit and Patreon–follow me there!
MY OWN BIRTHS – Two of my five kids were born at home, and the last one was unassisted. It was magical.
HIPPIE CREDENTIALS – I’m definitely addicted to the crystal shop.
FANDOMS – On a scale of 1-10, I am 9 and 3/4 obsessed with all things Harry Potter.
ROOTS – I am a Hungarian gypsy by heritage, but I’m happy to have roots here in Texas.
Krystal Trammell’s areas of training & certification:
- Certified Labor Doula and Certified Birth Educator (pending) with Childbirth International
- Creator of the Sacred Waves: Conscious Childbirth Education curriculum–or purchase soon!
- Certified Breastfeeding Peer Counselor – WIC
- Trained in Holding Space for Pregnancy Loss with the Institute for the Study of Birth Breath & Death
- Rebozo Certified with Gena Kirby
- Bach Flower Essence trained – Level I & II
- Usui & Shamanic Reiki Certified – Level I, II, & III
- Professional Henna Artist of 20 years (Austin, TX-based) – Certified by the ICHNA
- Mother blessing ceremony facilitator
- TENS Unit trained – Certified by DONA
- CPR & Infant CPR Certified
- Associate’s Degree in Commercial Art; Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology
- Shining Biz & Life Academy since 2012
- Childbirth International since 2014
- Birth, Breath, and Death Institute since 2016