Hey friend! I’m glad you’re here. I’m Krystal Trammell, birth nerd, mama x5, and homesteading hippie at heart.
MY BIRTHS – Two of my five kids were born at home, and the last one inspired me to create the gorgeous + artsy Conscious Pregnancy Workbook. I hope you get one – it’s so lovely and helpful!
HIPPIE CREDENTIALS – Stones definitely speak to me. I’m addicted to the crystal shop, even though it’s pretty ‘loud’ in there.
HEALING – I’ve studied energetic healing of all sorts for over a decade, and I’m trained in essential oils, Reiki and the Bach flower essences.
FANDOMS – On a scale of 1-10, I am 9 and 3/4 obsessed with all things Harry Potter, Naruto, and Avatar: The Last Airbender!
ROOTS – I have “gypsy” heritage (i.e. the Romani people), and I’m so glad we recently moved to Round Rock!
Krystal Trammell: Areas of training & certification:
- Certified Birth Doula with Childbirth International
- Creator of the Conscious Pregnancy Workbook – my passion project that took on a life of its own!
- Bach Flower Essence trained – Level I & II
- Usui & Shamanic Reiki Certified
- Trained in Holding Space for Pregnancy Loss with the Institute for the Study of Birth Breath & Death
- Rebozo Certified with Gena Kirby
- Certified Breastfeeding Peer Counselor – WIC
- Associate’s Degree in Commercial Art; Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology
Krystal Trammell – Professional Memberships:
- Shining Biz & Life Academy 2012 – 2016
- Childbirth International since 2014
- Birth, Breath, and Death Institute since 2016